Please, note: You can find the Finnish case studies and other content in the curriculum section
- The FORESTWELL project aims to create innovative, attractive educational approaches within the vocational education & training sector specifically within the wellbeing tourism arena.
- The objective of the FORESTWELL project is to develop an innovative and sustainable teaching module in an Augmented Reality environment for Vocation Education & Training (VET) providers, VET learners and entrepreneurs in the tourism and wellness industry to develop the knowledge and skills aimed at capitalizing the latest megatrend known as forest-based wellbeing, wellness and tourism.
The organization managing the project is VSGT Maribor from Slovenia which is a 2-year vocational college, offering associate degree education at tertiary level.
The other partners are:
- FAS, an upper-secondary school located in a fishing village Höfn in Hornafjörður Iceland
- MOMENTUM, company developing progressive learning programmes and platforms for education, located in Ireland.
- The European E-learning Institute (EUEI) from Denmark
- Mood of Finland company representing Finland
Also Alex Gesse from Forest Therapy Hub, Portugal is involved.
FORESTWELL – project is funded by the European Union (Erasmus+).
The following Finnish companies are involved in the project in the form of case studies
If you are interested in to have more information and join the activities, please, send a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes